WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From US & Canada:
- Class 1 Commuter & Freight Rail Operators
- Transit Agencies
- Freight & Short Line Freight
With The Following Job Titles
CEO’s, MD’s, COO’s Chief Engineers, Chief Engineering & Maintenance Officers, Chief Mechanical Engineers and Directors and Heads of:
- Signal Inspector
- PTC Implementation
- Train Control
- PTC Signalling
- PTC Design Manager
- CBTC Signalling
- CBTC Design Manager
- PTC/CBTC Test & Commissioning
- Operating Systems
- Network Control Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Track Maintenance
- Track Asset Management
- Control Centre Operations
- Software Engineering
- Integrated Communications & Advanced Train Control
- Field Applications
- Railroad Systems & Engineering
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Technology Innovation
- Wayside Systems Maintenance
- Control Centre Operations
- Rolling Stock Maintenance
- Systems and Technology, Automation
- Locomotive and Systems Engineering
- Network Operations
- Vehicle and Track Optimisation
- Reliability & Asset Management
- Rail System Safety
- Cab Electronics/Systems
- Broken Rail Detection
- Grade Crossing/ Crossing Safety Systems
Plus Federal Gov US & Canada
Chiefs, Heads & Directors of:
- Signal, Train Control & Communications
- Systems, Technology & Automation
- Railroad Safety
- Chief Engineer
- Grade Crossing & Trespassing
How Does A Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register for 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 -
Exploiting And Advancing The Full Capabilities Of PTC – Addressing The Key Reliability, Interoperability And Maintainability Bottlenecks
- Overcoming Reliability Challenges & The Most Common Onboard & Wayside Bugs That Impact Functionality Of The System
- Examining How To Overcome The Major Interoperability Challenges Faced Between Legacy Systems & Railroads That Co-Exist On The Same Track
- Exploring Future Maintainability Of The System From A Cost, Operations & Workforce Perspective
- Understanding The Business Case For Investment From An Enhanced Safety & Performance Perspective
- Examining Funding Opportunities For Safety Related Signalling Projects & Partnering With Regulators To Support Implementation Of Reliable Technology & Equipment
- Mitigating Risk & Developing Strategies To Overcome Reliability & Performance Challenges
- Developing & Training A Multi-Disciplinary Workforce That Can Implement, Operate & Maintain Your PTC Enhanced Rail Network
- Exploring The Opportunities To Enhance Communication Networks, & Improve PTC System Reliability & Security
- Exploring The Development Of Next Generation PTC Systems For Enhanced Business Benefits Beyond Safety
Day 2 -
Upgrading Signalling, Communications,
And Interrelated Systems/Warning Devices To Combat Grade Crossing Incidents, Broken Rail Detection And Trespass Incidents
- Health Monitoring Solutions That Can Be Utilized To Mitigate Against Grade Crossing Incidents
- Software Systems That You Can Utilise To Scenario Plan & Understand Risk At Your Grade Crossings
- Utilizing Your Fibre Optic Backbone And Early Warning Presence Detection Technologies To Alert Locomotives Of Intrusion On Grade Crossings
- Exploring The Ruggedized Technologies That Can Operate In Remote Areas & Extreme Weather Conditions
- Understanding The Smart Condition Monitoring & Prescence Detection Technologies That Can Be Utilized In Diverse Operating Environments & Weather Conditions
- Exploring The Opportunities To Develop Intelligent Grade Crossings That Communicate With PTC Systems
- Examining The Development & Deployment Of Broken Rail Detection Systems In Dark Non-Signalled Territories
- Understanding The Reliable & Cost-Effective Alternative Energy Systems That Can Be Utilized In Remote & Dark Territories?
Day 3 -
Examining The Planning & Integration Considerations Required For CBTC Project Success
- Analyzing The Advantages Of A CBTC System vs PTC System & Understanding CBTC Systems Consideration For Different Operating Environments
- How Do You Transition To A CBTC System In A Brownfield Operating Environment & Still Continue To Deliver Service?
- Exploring The Communication Infrastructure Requirements In Complex Underground Operating Environments
- Understanding & Overcoming Interoperability Challenges With Legacy Fleet & Onboard & Wayside Signalling Systems
- Examining The Testing & Commissioning Of A CBTC System Across A Greenfield Line Extension
- International Case Studies Exploring The Delivery Of CBTC Systems in Mass Transit Operating Environments
- Interactive Breakout Classrooms That Will Explore The Development Of CBTC Implementation Plans For Both Greenfield & Brownfield Operating Environments